Date the Weekly Reflection was first submitted: 02/18/2020
Name: Lilliam Hernandez
Nursing Home: Signature Health Care Center
Date of visit:
Length of visit: 1
1. Are you satisfied with your volunteering experience? Do you feel like you have been able to connect with the residents you visit? What would have helped to improve your experience?
2. Did you enjoy the weekly readings and reflection forms? Did they contribute to your experience? What improvements would you suggest?
3.Did you receive adequate orientation when you first started visiting the nursing home? Was your mentor helpful? Have you felt you have benefitted from the support structure offered by Friends Across the Ages?
4. Are the paid staff at the nursing home (nurses, aides, administration) friendly when you speak to them? Are they willing to give you guidance when you need it?
5. Do you feel that you are serving an important role at the nursing home? Did you receive recognition for your dedication?
6. Do you think you’ll continue to visit the nursing home now that your “obligation” is finished? How often will you visit?
7. If you were in charge of the Friends Across the Ages program, what one thing would you change?